Monday, December 31, 2012

Auld Lang Syne

2012.
What a full, busy,
Life-altering year.

Father,
As I go into 2013,
Be with me,
And draw me closer to You.

Be with my family,
And my second family,
And my friends,
And my team,
And my company,
And my congregations,
And my old city,
And my new city,
And my birth country,
And my home country,
And, in fact,
The entire world.

Watch over, protect,
And show Your Lovingkindness to
My sister, aunt, cousin, and cousin's fiancé...
Adalheid, the king, the wandering momma, and the king's mom...
All the pets...
The Aussie,
The Sales Manager and her children...
The Russian, her folks, and fiancé...
The Manhattanite and her son,
Didymus and her boys,
The Songbird and her family,
And the beloved archer and her family...
All those whom I hold
Near and dear in heart.

Father,
What will this year hold?
Whatever it holds,
Love us,
And enable us
To faithfully love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment